Unfortunately, roofing doesn’t last forever, and restoration is required both to prolong the life of a roof (offering greater protection to a home), and maintain it aesthetically.
Roof Restoration Process
Our roof restoration process typically involves the following stages:
- Safety rails are installed to provide for the safety of the tradesmen.
- All broken tiles are replaced a necessary.
- Pressure cleaning takes place with a 3000 psi pressure washer to remove moss, lichen, pollution, dirt and other build-up.
- Ridge caps are stripped away so that a full bedding with a metal frame can be laid.
- Flexible pointing is then applied to the roof. Valley irons, fascia, and any other necessary replacements are also made.
- Gutters are cleaned of debris.
- A colour coating that repels dirt and heat is finally applied.
Roof Restoration Services
Roof restoration services include:
- Re-bedding and Repointing
- Repairing or Replacing Broken Tiles
- Fascia Repair
- Roof Cleaning
- Roof Painting
- Valley Replacement
Please contact us today to learn more about our roof restoration services.